KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Missing 13-year-old Jayme Closs, who was kidnapped after her parents were found murdered in their Wisconsin home, has been found alive, police say.

Authorities said Jayme was located shortly before 5 p.m., and a suspect arrested 10 minutes later.

"I hope we may all continue to support and embrace Jayme as she reclaims her life and comes to terms with the reality of her situation", Smart's wrote.

The disappearance gained nationwide attention in the United States, and a Facebook group called "Abducted - Find Jayme Closs" was set up to aid the search.

"It's the news we've been waiting on for three months".

The teen - whose disappearance made worldwide headlines - was dirty, malnourished and wearing shoes that were too large when she appeared Thursday afternoon around 4 p.m.at their home in Gordon, Kasinskas and his wife told area media.

When the dispatcher called back, the call went to Denise Closs' voicemail. We've had four different lab teams look at the scene before we released it. Wearing what looked like leggings, a sweatshirt and oversized men's tennis shoes.

When they arrived they couldn't find a gun, and Jayme had gone missing.

"She looked the same as in all the photos and little thinner". "She's no doubt been through just a bad ordeal".

Earlier Thursday evening, Fitzgerald knocked down a rumor spreading on social media that Jayme had been found in Walworth County, in southeastern Wisconsin. They say counselors will be made available to Jayme's classmates as they begin to process the news that she's been found.

Jayme Closs, 13, hadn't been seen since October 15 when her mother and father were found fatally shot in their home.

The dispatch logs reveal that a responding officer found "the door [to the Closs home had] been kicked in".

For months, police and volunteers conducted an extensive ground search.

In December, the Barron County Clerk of Courts Office dedicated its Christmas tree to her. They will hold a presser Friday morning, hopefully shedding some more light on this investigation.

There is little known about Closs' physical condition, but her grandfather told the Star Tribune of Minneapolis that she was being treated at a hospital and was expected to soon be reunited with relatives.